The following RefWorks workshops have been scheduled for January and February:
- Thursday, January 29, 6pm - 8pm
- Monday, February 2, 6pm - 8pm
- Tuesday, February 10, 4pm - 6pm
- Friday, February 20, 4pm - 6pm
- Tuesday, February 24, 6pm - 8pm
Workshops are held in the Keck Learning Room, Honnold/Mudd Library. If you plan to bring your own laptop rather than use a library computer, be sure that your wireless card has been registered for the CINE network by academic computing on your campus.
To register for one of these workshops, email Gale Burrow with a subject line of RefWorks workshop.
Additional workshops will be offered later in the semester. You'll find an up-to-date list of workshops on the Libraries web site.